The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puck's True Colors

4 posters

Go down

Puck's True Colors Empty Puck's True Colors

Post  Noah "Puck" Puckerman Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Noah "Puck" Puckerman but refers to be call Puck was walking into the Auditorium where he could finally have some peace and quiet away from the rest of the Glee Club.

Finally some peace and quiet. And away from all of the drama going on in the Glee Club. What with Quinn being pregnant with my baby and not Finn's. And everyone is taking Quinn's side and not mine. Sure blame it all on me I took advantage of Quinn because she would never want me any other time. 'Sighs' Why can't everyone just leave me alone and Quinn still won't let me be apart of my baby's life. Puck shakes his head not wanting to think about it anymore as he sits on the stage with his guitar and starts to sing.

A Good Man by Emerson Drive

I don’t need a whole lot of money
But I wouldn’t turn a lottery down
I just need a little green in my pocket
So I can buy my buddies a round
All I want is a place to lay my head with the woman I love lyin’ in my bed
Kind of understated
My dreams aren’t that complicated…

I wanna be the one
When all is said and done
Who lived a good life, loved a good wife, and always helped someone in trouble
On the day they lay me down
I want everyone to gather ‘round
And say he was a father, brother, neighbour and a friend
He was a good man!

I used to dream of being a rock star
And seein’ the world in style
Used to dream of havin’ a fast car
And driving that miracle mile
But I’ve heard tales those streets aren’t paved in gold
They’re full of pot holes and empty souls
Who never learn…
Love is something you gotta earn

I wanna be the one
Want everyone to gather ‘round
He was a good man!

When I’m gone, I wanna leave a legacy
Of love and laughs and honesty behind me
Behind me…

I wanna be the one
Want everyone to gather ‘round
He was a good man…

Yaaaaa…I wanna be a good man…a father, a brother, a neighbour, and a friend
I wanna be a good man!

Puck finishes feeling a whole lot better after getting all of that emotion out. Little did he know someone was watching him.
Noah
Noah "Puck" Puckerman
Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

Back to top Go down

Puck's True Colors Empty Re: Puck's True Colors

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Kurt had wanted to get a bit of free time. With all his studies, the Glee club and his father's questions as soon as he got home... So, he decided he'd go to the auditorium, his favorite spot of the entire school. Usually...it was empty. Let's just say he was surprised when he heard singing coming from the other side of the door.

Is that...Puck?! No way!...

Kurt quickly opened the door and sneaked in. He sat down and listened to the whole song, feeling *or so he thought* many of Puck's emotions... which were sad. At the end of Puck's representation, Kurt *after wiping a tear off his cheek* couldn't help but clap loudly and vigorously.

''Bravo! It was ....so intense! Such a song..it moved me!''

He paused. A bit...unease since he knew he had walked in some ''privacy''.

''And yes, we DO all take for Quinn. Though....hearing your sad song.... maybe we SHOULD reconsider our positions... but you know Puck, and it's no insult...but..you've been such a ''bad boy'', that it'd be easy to think that Quinn could've been...well...you know.....by you.''

And he shrugged, trying to act as if he didn't real mind, but in fact he was a bit afraid of how Puck could react to this...

''Oh and you should sing more in the club! You've got a great voice!''
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah "Puck" Puckerman Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Puck looked up real quick when he heard someone clapping. He looked up and saw Kurt Hummel standing there clapping and telling him how good his singing was and it looked like he was crying a little. Puck was uncomfortable with Kurt seeing his weak side but deep down it was also a relief also.

"Thank you...I am glad you liked it." Puck says not being his 'bad boy' persona for once. Puck listens to Kurt's opinion on the whole baby fiasco and has to agree with him that he did give off that impression.

I think I will start to change that though. I can still be a badass but I also can be a good friend/ a good boyfriend also. And I want to show Quinn that I will be a gread Dad to my baby! Puck thinks to himself then he looks at Kurt once again and says.

"I will show the whole world that I will be a great Dad to my baby. I will also be singing more in Glee Club." Puck says as he walks to the door then he looks over his shoulder and says before he leaves.

"Looking hot as usual Kurt." Puck says as he leaves the auditorium.
Noah
Noah "Puck" Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:06 am

''Sure, I did! It's a marvelous choice, plus your voice is just so beautiful...''he mused.''oh...I'm sure you can be a great daddy, Puck. I....hope she lets you keep the baby.''

Kurt shifted a bit uncomfortably. He felt unease at the last one, but he just felt he had to say it... He was a softie at heart. No one could ever deny that... He had the same emotions as girls. And girls ARE softies at heart....

''Awesome! I cannot wait to hear you sing... Just make sure you don't steal my high place, though. ''he said, wanting to make sure Puck got the idea...

He had already much difficulty against Rachel..not to bring another up there....

As Puck said he was looking HOT as USUAL... Kurt just went open-mouthed and dropped his schoolbag out of surprise on the floor. He stayed, frozen, for a long while. Puck had long left the auditorium....

No one has ever...said such things to me........I...wow... No one has ever...noticed me....thanks...Puck

He then decided to run after him. It,s true he was long gone BUT the school wasn't that big so a bit of running around couldn't hurt... And there he saw him, standing near his locker.

''DID YOU MEAN IT?!?!''he asks, half-panicked, half-curious, but whole open-mouthed.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah "Puck" Puckerman Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Puck was at his locker getting his books out of it when Kurt ran up to him and asked a question.

I cannot believe he has to ask me that? Of course I think he is gorgeous and sexy. I guess I just have to show him that. Puck thinks as he looks into Kurt's beautiful eyes and says.

"Of course I think you are sexy. It's because you are sexy, Kurt. Do not let any one tell you any different. Because if they do they are either lying or they are jealous." Puck says hoping Kurt would start to believe in his looks a little more now. Puck then walks to the Glee Club bracing himself for more drama when he walks in.
Noah
Noah "Puck" Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Kurt just gulped. This was too much...no..this was great, but...too much to handle...believe in...

''W-well...th-thanks, Puck...I....I shall try....t-thanks.....''he stuttered.

''PUCK! They'll....they'll be m-mean to ya...hearing th-this..I'll help ya...okay?!''he exclaimed, grabbing Puck's arm.

Suddenly, Kurt began to scream things as : NO PUCK! DON'T EVEN TRY TO HARM ME WITH WORDS! I KNOW I KNOOOW YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO KID ME INTO BELIEVING ALL THIS...SO YOU CAN HURT ME IN THE END!!! I KNOW YOU'LL NEVER LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!! .... YOU'RE MEAN!!!

You know...those kinds of things to help a friend before his judgement day... So with a tiny smile and a wink, Kurt opens to door before a mouth-opened Puck and steps into the Glee club...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah "Puck" Puckerman Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Puck could not believe that Kurt was helping him. After all of the things he has done too him. Puck hesitates outside of the Glee Room to put up his tough shield.

Let's get this over with. Puck thinks sadly because Glee used to be fun for him now it's just become another class he has to take. But he was not going to quit not matter how much it seems the other Glee members want him too. Puck walks into the room and he can feel the glares but he keeps his head high and walks to his seat in the back row and sits down waiting for anything they throw his way.

I will be strong! Puck thinks as he sits waiting.
Noah
Noah "Puck" Puckerman

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Santana was bored. Which was not really surprising really, since Mr Schue-the-hair-gel-lover had yet to rear his mildly attractive head. Why can he never come on time? As if this lesson won't waste my time enough, I have to sit here, waiting while he flirts with Pilsbury the chaste. Btch please, I have far more important things to which to attend
(Like Brittany, maybe?)
No, shut it. But speaking of the girl, she's jabbering on about her latest idea. She always gets ideas. They never happen.You're cute but this internet fondue thing will never happen.

Things did start to get interesting, however when a lanky but otherwise generally fabulous looking (though she was somewhat reluctant to admit) boy flounced in, followed by... Is that Puck?

Santana didn't test well, but she had all the cunning of a bald eagle and, of course, The Gift. The Gift of smelling out sexual tension a mile away and Jesus did the pair stink of it. The Lantina smirked. Suddenly glee boring anymore.
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:08 pm

"San, what are you doing here? And what's Puck doing here?" Brittany asked as she walked up to the Latina cheerleader. Then, she lowered her voice. "What do you say? Girls' bathroom, 3rd floor, right now?"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce
Student at McKinley, Glee club member & Cheerleader.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Kurt walked down the Auditorium's stairs as if he were a diva *which was, to him, actually quite true* and he glanced at Puck quite a few times.

He's so gorgeous in those jeans.....And plus, he's so..nicer with me....wow...maybe he---- OH NO! Santana right in front!

''Oh, hi, Santana! Didn't think you'd get here on time....''

He smiled teasingly, then sat down near her.

''No hot boy to frenchkiss?... I thought you,d have, girl...''

And he winked at her.

''Thanks for noticing me, Brittany.''he said in a bitter voice before crossing his legs and lifting his chin a bit as to look even more...gorgeous and in control.

(( Out of character: So, hi people! Very Happy Just wanted to tell you that right after my reply, the order will be like this : Puck, Kurt, Santana, Brittany. Just so you get the ''order'' thingy I explained in the RP Information. Thanks a bunch Very Happy *hugs y'all*))
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Santana Lopez Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:22 pm

"What do you say? Girls' bathroom, 3rd floor, right now?" Oh hell! Brittany, why must you always pick the worst moments? Because that sure was one tempting offer but she had rumours to create and virgins (Kurt) to destroy. But Jesus, was that cheer-leading top flattering. Santana was vaguely aware that the conversation had moved on an no doubt, it was all being processed in the area of her brain that wasn't focused on Brit. Which was a tiny, tiny part right now because... did she...? Yep, she totally put her hand on my thigh. Geez, this girl will be the death of me.

"Okay, Brit. Not like there's anything else to do but make out in this snorefest of a school. Would you agree, Kurt?" She added snarkily, before connecting pinkies with the gorgeous blonde beside her.
~Santana Lopez
~Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:09 pm

"It'd be really hot to watch Kurt make out with Santana," Brittany confessed. "I like watching gay guys act like their straight. I dunno why, but it really turns me on."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce
Student at McKinley, Glee club member & Cheerleader.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:42 pm

(( HIYA everyone Very Happy Okay. Big news big time! Puck's gonna be on vacation for 2 weeks, so this topic will be on hiatus until he comes back. And when he does, I'll contact you to tell you Smile Okay?))
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum