The Gleek Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Troubles

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Car Troubles Empty Car Troubles

Post  Brittany Pierce Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Brittany sighed as she sat in her car after school and tried to start it up, for the millionth time. It was after Glee practice, her car wouldn't start, and Santana had already left. Worst of all, her iPhone was dead.
What am I going to do? She thought. Could this day get any worse? She had wanted a solo but Mr. Schuester gave it to Rachel instead (what a surprise,) and during Cheerios practice she had been dropped from the top of the pyramid. Worst of all, five people had called her dumb today. Her only comfort was that Santana beat the crap out of them.
What am I going to do about the car? she thought, sighing again.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce
Student at McKinley, Glee club member & Cheerleader.

Back to top Go down

Car Troubles Empty Re: Car Troubles

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Kurt was peacefully walking out of the school; he had a glee practice and sadly, Rachel still got that solo...

I'm gonna beat her one day! I swear! I've got more talent than her, anyways...Just waiting for others to notice...

''Uh...But what...?''

He sighed as he saw Brittany still having some problems with her car.

That's soooo not new. She's having problems with everything, poor girl...

''Heya! I bet Santana hasn't been waiting up for you, right?''he said in a pitying voice, then smiled in order to show her he was..compassionate.

At least a bit.

''What now? Still having car troubles? Do you have...any way other way to get back home?''
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Admin. Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

http://gleekclub.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Brittany looked up. "Hey, Kurt," she replied sadly. "I'm afraid I don't have any other way to get home. I mean, my dad took an early weekend and went to visit his brother in Florida, and my mom works at the hospital until 7 tonight."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Quinn had been watching the scenario from the school entryway and casually strolled over

Kurt, isn't your dad a mechanic? Surely some of it has rubbed off on you.
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray
Student at McKinley & Glee club member.

Location : Lima. An eternal Lima-bound los...I mean, I'm Queen of this town.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm

''Hi....Oh, well, I see....You've sure got a problem there...hmm...''

Kurt leaned over Brittany's opened window and pondered about helping her. Just as he was opening his mouth to offer her a ride home with his dad, he heard miss I'm so cool's voice from behind him.

''Rubbed off on....Yeah! Though I...I know a few tricks, right, Quinn, but not enough to...Well, you see, I was about to kindly offer her a ride home with my dad's truck.''he quickly added, not wanting to spread the details about how he didn't know THAT much about mechanics...even though he did know some of it. ''What brings you here? Talking to us...mortals.''

He crossed his arms and glared..a lil' bit. Quinn had never been quite the nicest person around them....well, around almost everyone for that matter. So, he wasn't this inclined to be too kind to her....
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 am

''What brings you here? Talking to us...mortals.''

Ouch. I guess I deserved that. Not that I'll let anyone know that

In case you didn't notice, She said, with a sweeping arm indicating her lack of Cheerio uniform I'm kind of at your level these days.

If not lower

Quinn realised that despite their being in Glee Club together, often sharing dance routines, Kurt still did not see her as "one of them." The realisation hit wth more than just a passing sting.

Of course.

My bad for insinuating you're anything more than a typical gay stereotype. Guess I was wrong, Mr 2-Dimensional.

Gosh, why am I being so sarcastic? He didn't do anything to you. Not anymore than you've ever dished out.

Quinn folded her arms in front of her, she hoped it would look like indifference, and not the act of self-conciousness it actually was.

Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:52 am

''Hum..that's true. And it's good to see you realizing it...how does it feel to fall so hard?''asked Kurt a bit meanly.

He also wanted to know... out of curiosity. He had always been the ''joke'' as long as he breathed... So, he didn't really know what it felt to be on top of popularity...not to fall out of it.

''Though...I must admit that the reason why you fell...''he pointed at her cutey-small belly.''isn't quite right... I mean...it's a cute new arrival.''

And he tried a comforting smile; Kurt had never been the real mean type...he just, stung at some people sometimes. Like Rachel *mostly for her looks and her attitude..well, her in general* and Quinn.... everybody knows why. But then, as she criticized him, his smile faded quickly and looked as if his eyes were teary.

Do not...say it... you know you'll deny yourself ...if you do...but....gosh..

''Always nice replies, Quinn, eh? And then after you wonder why we're not so compassionate about you and the baby!...''

Phew...he hadn't said ''I'm not gay!''. He turned his attention back to Brittany and asked her in a sweet voice:''So, want my ride back home? Since it seems I cannot repair this... oh me...''

The last sentence was kind of a... word slap vengeance to Quinn.

If only she could be nicer... Wouldn't be obliged to bitch nor felt discriminated by her..

((Out of character: HIYA Very Happy So, the order for here will be : Brittany, Me, Quinn. Why? Well, it's the ''order thingy'' you've read in the RP Information and I think it gives everybody a fair chance to reply and not lose track of it Smile! Thanks much! *Hugs you!!*))
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:49 pm

"Kurt, don''t be mean to Quinn," Brittany replied, frowning. "She's going through a lot right now, and doesn't deserve to be ridiculed by you. I mean, I know before she fell from grace you were planning on spreading the story and all, but I thought when we did 'Keep Holding On' you understood that she was a Gleek from here on out!"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:52 am

''What?!?!''exclaimed Kurt in disbelief.''Brittany! Quinn has always insulted us, or at least the other Gleeks, but then, now that she's pregnant because of her OWN fault, Miss Head of the chastity club, we should all be pitying her?...That's not in my cords!''

He stopped talking for a bit *which was exceptionnal*, considering leaving Brittany without any ride home.... but then he sighed. Even though the girl was stupid and annoyed him sometimes, she was still way nicer than Quinn and didn't quite deserve a let down like that....

''of course I was planning that, Brittany! As I told you, she was SOOO against us before, why not make her pay a bit of what we endured?! Oh but now since she's at our LOW level like she meant, we should forget...? Sorry, I don't forget that easily.''

He then glared at Quinn. Nope, he never liked that girl. If only she were nicer... His face then lightened and he began to wave at his father who was arriving in the truck.

''So, Brittany, still want my ride home?''asked Kurt, turning to her.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:03 pm

It wasn't my-!

Don't try and explain yourself, Quinn She thought to herself You'll only sink yourself deeper.

For the record, Kurt- I never threw you in the trash, or tossed a slushy over you, or even made an off-colour crack about you *personally* until today. Any rude remark I ever made was directed at Miss Rachel "Goldstar" Berry, and I always thought you and I were on the same side...at least in that regard.

Why are you even bothering, Quinn, no one cares, obviously. Even your small influence within the Glee club has fallen since you became pregnant.

Quinn folded her arms around her, hugging herself but still maintaining the air of cool she always tried to put on around other people.

I guess the Glee club *isn't* as accepting as Mr Schue and all of you supposedly made it out to be. My bad.

Feeling suddenly queezy, Quinn went an odd pale shade. She shook her head briefly and set her hand out unsteadily on the pole beside her for support. She stood that way for a few seconds until the dizziness passed, before regaining her composure. She turned to Brittany, still feeling a little off, but more from the hurt she felt than any nausea.

Go on Brit. I'm not stopping you.
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:19 pm

''hm...You're right about that. And ohhh yeah! For that, we've always been on the same side, Quinn! That ''Star'' Rachel needs to go down....and see true talent.''

At his reply, he straightened up a bit. But then as Quinn talked about the Glee club being accepting, Kurt shitfed uncomfortably on his feet. Not knowing what to really say to that.... Because it was true, but he also felt bad...but he didn't quite like her also. So, what to say? But he didn't need to think it through too long for he saw Quinn's face become real pale and his own eyes widened in panic.

''Wh-What's going on, Quinn?! Are you all right?''he asked, caring, trying to touch her in order to help her but not really knowing how to deal with that...

When he saw she had somewhat regained her composure, he looked at Brittany, then back at Quinn.

''You know....If you don't have any ride home, could ask my dad for you too. Truck's big enough for four....I wouldn't let you go with...feeling like this...Rachel, maybe....but not any other of you guys.''

And then he tried a cute smile.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm fine, really I'm *urgh* Quinn was barely able to finnish her sentence before she found herself head first in a garbage can, emptying the contents of her stomach. She stood up and looked back at them, blushing deeply.

Hehe she laughed nervously Morning sickness...it's funny they call it that, when it lasts all day.

She looked across at the truck where Kurt's dad was watching from, and back to her own car.

Well, I *do* have my own car to drive She thought ...but you could really use the friendship they're offering

You know...I might actually take you up on that offer...I'm not feeling so well, and I don't really think I should drive when I feel this way...
She smiled back at him
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Brittany watched as Quinn ran to the garbage can and emptied her stomach. Finally, when Quinn had straightened up, she looked at Kurt.
"Sorry I snapped earlier," she said with a little giggle. "I just... get really defensive when it comes to people being rude to my friends, even if Quinn was a little mean to you guys before she joined Glee and got pregnant. Anyways, I believe in forgive and forget." She smiled at the pregnant girl, who was looking down and adjusting her too tight clothing. "Anyways, it would be so cool to get a ride from your dad, and I think Quinn should come too."
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:09 pm

"Oh yeah...you sure are fine."said Kurt sarcastilly with wide opened eyes as he watched Quinn vomit.

"Hm...yeah. Well, I'm glad you admit it. So, perfect! Then, get out of the car, dear, and follow me."he said to Brittany.

He turned to Quinn again and said:
"Yeah, I agree...you are in NO state of driving, cute pregnant girl."

He finished his sentence with a wink. Why not try to be a little friendly? It felt as though she was trying too..so....

"Follow me girls!"he exclaimed with a snap of his finger as if he were their leader.

He opened the truck's door and his father greeted him with a wide smile.

"Hi, Kurt!"his father said all happily."Bringing some..friends?"

Kurt sighed a bit. He knew his father desperately tried to get him interested in girls..or at least in anything. If only he hadn't to deceive him with the truth one day...

"Yeah, well, could you go and drop them by their houses, please? They need a lift..."

"Yeah, sure! Come on in, girls!"

Kurt smiled at his friends and climbed in the truck, taking the one and only seat next to the driver's.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Thankyou so much, Mr Hummel. Quinn said sincerely I really didn't feel like driving.

And don't forget to thank Kurt and Brittany too. She thought to herself.
She looked across at Brittany and gave her a warm smile, before leaning towards Kurt- who was sitting in front of her- she whispered

I owe you one,Kurt. Sorry I was being such a...a...hormonal cow! If you ever need a favor from me, don't hesitate to ask.

At that moment,Burt decided to start up conversation-

"So..." He aked, good naturedly, "How exactly do you girls know my boy? You, uh, hang out much?"

Quinn looked up to catch Kurt's eye in the rear-view mirror- Would he care if she talked about Glee club to his dad? Was Kurt one of those secretive types? ...exactly *what* sort of converstion can you have with the dad of someone you don't *really* know?

"I...uh..."...
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:01 pm

"Thanks so much for the car ride, Mr. Hummel," Brittany said easily, and when he asked if Quinn and Brittany hung out with Kurt much, she looked over and saw the panicked looks on Kurt and Quinns' faces.
"Oh, yeah," Brittany burst out excitedly. "We're all in Glee Club together, and sometimes me and Tina help him with his special dance projects, and we've been spending a lot more time together since Kurt joined the football team, because I'm a Cheerio and the Cheerios and football players use the same field for practice and, of course, we see each other at games, so we hang out a lot. Hey, does anyone want to go out for some frozen yogurt? I know pregnant women are always up for some!"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Kurt smiled at Quin's whispering, and just before she stopped, he put his hand on hers, just to show he cared.

''Perfect. Thanks much, Quinn. I won't forget that...''

Kurt sank into his seat, but then, as his father asked his friends about their hanging out and their relationships, Kurt's eyes widened and his face got paler.

Oh my gosh...! What if...NO NO! Please, don't let them talk about that...!!Oh no...

He caught Quinn's look in the mirror and was glad at her stuttering reply...but then, his happiness and relief was suddenly blown away as Brittany spouted it all....

''N-No! W-Well, the Glee club is just to....to produce dance practices for the football team, you see?! Hehe..!! Because...those ...I mean WE, we need some exercices before the game and ...they found that dance helped it...!!!''Kurt quickly said, nervous like no one had ever been and trying to make the doubtful look on his father's face change to comprehension.''And yes, it's true that...since I...got in the football team..I..err...see them a lot...hehe!...YES! GOOD IDEA!!! DAD! Drop us by the nearest ice cream shop, please!!! Oh and..you can come too if you want...''

His father just brushed away the idea and mumbled something about ''not wanting to ruin their little...reunion.'' Kurt just wanted to get the hell out of the car...and SOON!
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:13 pm

"You're on the football...? Started Quinn, before she shut her mouth, realising that Kurt didn't want his dad to know about...Glee.

Yeah, I forgot...so many things have happened since I left the Cheerios.

OK, that was close. Change th subject, quickly

"Kurt, I could seriously go for icecream right now. I'm really, majorly hungry. Actually...I wonder if they do salads as well. I'm really craving carrots and rockmelon. No...rockmelon icecream and carrots. Together. In a bowl.

That should divert things
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Brittany crinkled her brow at Kurt, wondering why he didn't want his dad to know he was in the Glee Club, but then she decided from the uncomfortable look on his face to save it and question him later. To save the whole car from sitting in awkward silence the rest of the way to the ice cream shop, she became to bounce up and down in her seat with the maturity and enthusiasm of a 4 year old. "Ice cream! Ice cream!" she chanted.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:30 pm

''Yeah, right!''exclaimed Kurt, before gazing nervously at Quinn.

He was so relieved she had changed the subject. And when Brittany began to bounce up and down, he didn't say anything even though it got a bit on his nerves... But since it was distracting his dad for asking too many questions, it was all right.

''Thanks, dad!! See you at home!!''

He gently slammed the door and waited up for his two friends to get out of the car. Though, he went to give a hand to Quinn; a pregnant woman shouldn't be left alone.

''So...ermm......what will you take? Have you decided?''he asked as they were walking towards the little white counter, his voice shaking a tad bit from the lasting stress...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:50 pm

"I'll take a scoop of "Awkward" with a side of "What went on back there?" Said Quinn, giving Kurt a confused, but pointed look.

"Does your dad hate Glee, or...something?"

Come on Quinn, save it or later. He is obviously looking stressed right now

Quinn softened her expression.

"I'll have a strawberry gelato. Too much dairy doesn't sit well with me right now."

She looked back and forth between the other two, non-verbally asking what their choices would be
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 pm

"Coach Sylvester doesn't let us have anything resembling ice cream," Brittany said, nervously chewing on her lip. "But I guess I could get a small low fat vanilla frozen yogurt if you guys promise not to tell?"
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

''Oh, we sure won't tell Mrs. I-love-to-control-everything''said Kurt to Brittany with a giggle.

But then, he nervously glanced back many times at Quinn.

Shit..shit shit..I knew it would get to this...Why did I offer?!...

''Erm...I....erm....he isn't too.....digging the...erm...artistic side of men...hehe....let's just say it like that. OH! What a good idea for food you,ve got Quinn!''

He almost ran to the counter and ordered a two-coloured ice cream cone; chocolate AND vanilla. His favorite. He just wanted to avoid to continue the conversation...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Artistic side of men? Does he mean...? I wouldn't put it passed him. I mean- that gay jibe I made earlier was only in jest...what if he...?

No, no- hold on. He hasn't actually said *anything* like that. You're jumping to conclusions.

"Well, my parents are a little particular about likes and dislikes too...and I suppose we all have our secrets." Quinn looked down at her slightly round belly and sighed, before ordering her gelato. She sat next to Brittany.

I think we owe Kurt a massive favour. She said to Brittany

"Seriously Kurt, is there anything Brit and I can do for you? I know you've been eyeing off my gucci bag- you could borrow it?

Can it with the camp stuff, Quinn. It makes him uncomfortable

What do you think, Brittany? What could we do for Kurt as a thankyou?
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany Pierce Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:08 pm

"Maybe you guys can come over to my house after we eat our ice cream and put together a fun dance routine?" Brittany asked innocently.
Brittany Pierce
Brittany Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum